CBSE UGC NET Result 2017, CBSE UGC NET Result, CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks, CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks 2017, CBSE UGC NET OMR Sheet, CBSE UGC NET OMR Sheet 2017, CBSE UGC NET Merit 2017, CBSE UGC NET Merit, www.cbsenet.nic.in, @www.cbsenet.nic.in, CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks January Exam, CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks January Exam 2017
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 –> will be declared. Result of CBSE UGC NET 2017 can be checked online by candidates who will appear for exam in 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education, on behalf of University Grants Commission, conducted the National Eligibility Test (NET) and declared results. CBSE UGC NET 2017 Result indicates status of qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship only or Assistant Professor or both. Roll number and date of birth have to be entered to check result. CBSE releases result, marks, cut offs of UGC NET. Check here CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 July, Marks, and Cut Off.
|| RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Result 2017, Cut off Marks, Merit list Subject Wise to be available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in ||
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
|Date of CBSE UGC NET exam
|CBSE UGC NET Answer Key & OMR Sheet 2017
|CBSE UGC NET Result 2016
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 – Result of UGC NET 2017 July has been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education. All the required Details are mentioned here :-
- Roll number
- Candidate name
- Marks obtained in Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3
- Maximum marks in Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3
- Percentage obtained in Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3
- Remark:- Whether qualified for JRF or not, whether qualified for Assistant Professor or not
- Cut Off Marks
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 Download
To check CBSE UGC NET Result 2016 July, click here.
The marks of all the candidates will be uploaded on CBSE website www.cbsenet.nic.in soon after declaration of result. Besides this, CBSE will not issue any marks sheet to qualified/non qualified candidates
CBSE UGC NET :- National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor will conduct so soon in 2017. UGC NET Result will be declare 2017. Results have been announced by CBSE after evaluation of papers and calculation of marks.
On behalf of the University Grants Commission, CBSE conducts the exam and announces results. There are cut offs specified for each paper for the purpose of CBSE UGC NET Result 2017.
CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks January Exam
Qualifying criteria and cut-off (%) for UGC NET has been decided by CBSE. The cut off percentage is vary for each subject and for JRF, and Assistant Professor. The basic qualifying marks in order to have a place in merit list is already announced.
Candidate must obtain following minimum marks NET to be considered for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor, separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below.
|Paper and qualifying marks
||OBC-NCL / PWD / SC / ST
- Out of those candidates who have cleared the above-mentioned qualifying marks, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 15% candidates for each subject and category, from the merit list will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from out of the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared.
CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks 2017
Official data on cut off of CBSE UGC NET 2017 will be available.
Separate merit list is prepared from those in merit list, to be awarded Junior Research Fellowship.
Note key points on result declaration here.
- Candidates can check CBSE NET Result 2017 / UGC NET Result 2017 online.
- Through UGC NET Result they will get to know whether they have qualified National Eligibility Test to be eligible for Assistant Professor, and Junior Research Fellowship.
- In order to check the result, candidates who have appeared in the exam can login with the help of roll number and date of birth. Note that the award of eligibility depends upon exam performance in all three papers that are evaluated on basis of official answer keys.
How to Download CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
- Result of the UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship held will be in 2017 declare at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Go to the link to check CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
- Log in to link that refers to checking marks. Here, you will be required to enter roll number as issued during filling up of application form, along with year and term. Once you log in, you can also check your marks obtained.
How to Download Copy of OMR Sheet and Calculation Sheet 2017
Last year Board decided to provide photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared for NET on their request along with prescribed fee.
- The candidates, who intend to obtain their photo copy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee as per the given timelines.
- The candidates should mention their Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number & Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Demand Draft.
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
- The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
- The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them.
- The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF.
- Candidates who qualify the Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned universities/ colleges/state governments, as the case may be.
Note :- All the aspirants of CBSE UGC NET Exam 2017 should visit official website www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017, CBSE UGC NET Cutoff 2017.