CBSE UGC NET Result 2017, CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks, CBSE UGC NET Merit, www.cbsenet.nic.in, CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks January Exam 2017, CBSE UGC NET Name Wise Result
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 –> CBSE UGC NET 2017 Result can be checked online by candidates who has appeared in exam 2017. Central Board of Secondary Education, on behalf of University Grants Commission, conducted the National Eligibility Test (NET) and declared results. CBSE UGC NET 2017 Result indicates the status of qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship only or Assistant Professor. Roll number and date of birth have to be entered to check result. CBSE releases result, marks, cut-offs of UGC NET. Candidates can Check here CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 Soon as the board will declare it we will be updated here.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Result Name Wise
As we know that a few days ago, CBSE has conducted the UGC Net Exam. In this, a Large no of candidates has participated. After the exam CBSE board has released it’s answer key and Now the Exam Board is going to declare CBSE UGC NET Result shortly through its official website.
|Date of CBSE UGC NET exam||22nd Jan 2017|
|CBSE UGC NET Exam 22nd Jan Result Date||Update Soon|
|CBSE UGC NET Exam Result 2017||Update Soon|
CBSE UGC NET Name Wise Result 2017
The UGC NET 2017 Result has been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education. All the following details will be mentioned in Marks Sheet, such as given here: –
- Roll number
- Candidate name
- Marks obtained in Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3
- Maximum marks in Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3
- Percentage obtained in Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3
- Remark: – Whether qualified for JRF or not, whether qualified for Assistant Professor or not
- Cut Off Marks
CBSE UGC NET Cut off 2017 Download Score Card
CBSE UGC NET Result: The marks of all the candidates will be uploaded on CBSE website www.cbsenet.nic.in soon after the declaration of result. Besides this, CBSE will not issue any marks sheet to the qualified/nonqualified candidate. The National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Eligibility for Assistant Professor have declared result for CBSE UGC NET Exam 22nd Jan 2017 with Cut off Marks List. On behalf of the University Grants Commission, CBSE conducts the exam and announces results. There are cutoffs specified for each paper for the purpose of CBSE UGC NET Exam Result 2017.
CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks pdf January Exam 2017
The Qualifying criteria and cut-off (%) for UGC NET has been decided by CBSE. The cut off percentage varies for each subject and for JRF, and Assistant Professor. The basic qualifying marks in order to have a place in merit list are already announced. Candidate must obtain following minimum marks NET to be considered for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor, separately in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III as given below.
|Paper and qualifying marks||General||OBC-NCL / PWD / SC / ST|
|Paper – I||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper – II||40 (40%)||35 (35%)|
|Paper – III||75 (50%)||60 (40%)|
- Out of those candidates who have cleared the above-mentioned qualifying marks, a merit list will be prepared subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- Top 15% candidates for each subject and category, from the merit list will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from out of the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared.
CBSE UGC NET Cutoff Marks 2017
CBSE UGC NET Result: The Official data on cut off of CBSE UGC NET 2017 will be available. The Separate merit list is prepared fot those candidates who are toppers in the merit list, to be awarded Junior Research Fellowship.
Note key points on result declaration here –
- Candidates can check CBSE NET Result 2017 / UGC NET Result 2017 online.
- Through UGC NET Result they will get to know whether they have qualified National Eligibility Test to be eligible for Assistant Professor, and Junior Research Fellowship.
- In order to check the result, candidates who have appeared in the exam can log in with the help of roll number and date of birth. Note that the award of eligibility depends upon exam performance in all three papers that are evaluated on basis of official answer keys.
How to Check CBSE UGC NET Merit List 2017
- The result of the UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship held will be in 2017 declare at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- Go to the link to check CBSE UGC NET Results 2017
- Log in to link that refers to checking marks.
- Here, you will be required to enter roll number as issued during filling up of the application form, along with year and term.
- Once you log in, you can also check your marks obtained.
How to Download OMR Sheet Copy and Calculation Sheet 2017
Last year Board decided to provide the photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared for NET on their request along with prescribed fee.
- The candidates, who intend to obtain their photocopy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee as per the given timelines.
- The candidates should mention their Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number & Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Demand Draft.
Official Link: –
Check CBSE Result & Cut off Here
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
The candidates who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The universities, institutions, IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for whole time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them. The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for award of JRF. All the aspirants of CBSE NET Exam 2017 should visit official website www.cbsenet.nic.in to get more details about CBSE UGC NET Results Cut off 2017. If candidates have any queries then come in the comment box to discuss with us. Best of Luck to all the candidates for CBSE UGC Result Cut off 2017.