DigiDhan Lucky Grahak Yojana, BHIM App Online Payment Lottery Scheme, Lucky Grahak Yojana, BHIM APP Online Payment Lucky Draw Yojana, Weekly Lucky Grahak Yojana
DigiDhan Lucky Grahak Yojana
DigiDhan Lucky Grahak Yojana: BHIM App Online Payment Lottery Scheme. In India, this is a digital Time, the DigiDhan/Lucky Grahak Yojana is a good scheme to promote the cash-less digital payment process in this India country. In this process, every day 15000 lucky people would get the prizes through the draw basis. The organization decides now to increment in prize money to 1 Crore. This is the govt scheme to make people use cash-less transaction by using an Application(App) of Rupay Card, UPI, AEPS, USSD – *99#. If you use one of among them then to make money transactions, then you have a golden opportunity for the cash award.
Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme 2017
DigiDhan Lucky Grahak Yojana: Do you have any knowledge regarding the cash-less transactions scheme of the Indian Government? to make our Indian country the at a level of develop city take a step for digital transactions. In this system to invite and use the cash-less transaction, govt start a scheme of Digidhan lucky draw Yojana to advertise and make people use digital money transactions by their digidhan App. At the present time people using a lots of services & facilities according to this culture but if we talk regarding payment they prefer cash payments but it is not safe so just change the think & use digidhan Application to be a part of Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme, it is a good opportunity to get lottery by your own money transactions.
BHIM APP Online Payment Lucky Winner List
It is a very simple way for the Digidhan APP to transactions of money and if we talk regarding security this is central government scheme maintain by the National Payments Corporation of India, therefore we hope you all getting understood what is Digidhan the role and importance of this govt scheme. To be a member of it just log on and download to know about facilities, services, and schemes.
Digidhan Vyapar Yojana Profit
DigiDhan Lucky Grahak Yojana: The India government fixes a menu for many more type the of the prize under this DigiDhan Lucky Draw Yojana. There is prize distribution process on the daily basis, weekly & monthly basis. These Prizes are distributing by Indian Govt so don’t worry about that this Scheme is Fraud or any scam. This is Government Authorized Yojana and which is also handled by Central Govt Of India.
Digidhan Lucky Winner Scheme Prize Money List
Check here prize money for Daily, Weekly & Mega Draw to lucky Winner Consumer:
- For the 100 days 15000 peoples awarded by Rs 1000.
- Weekly Prizes of 1 lac, 10000 rs & 5000 Rs. for members.
- There is Total 3 mega prize’s would be given to lucky winner consumers.
- Such as –
- The 1st prize for the Amount of 1 Crore.
- 2nd for 50 lacks.
- 3rd for 25 Lacks.
Lucky Grahak Yojana Winners List
The lucky winners from the customers using the Rupay Card, UPI, AEPS, USSD *99# is given as-
|Money Transaction Modes
||Number of Daily Winners List
|By RuPay Card
|By USSD *99#
Digidhan Lucky Grahak Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The customers using the digital/cash-less money transactions will have an opportunity to be elected for the lucky draw.
- Unified Payment Interface.
- USSD *99# Banking.
- Adhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS).
- Rupay Card.
All members need to use these following Apps to make the money transactions to get the lottery. Candidates need to use UPI mode to make money transaction. So the candidates use the Phone and pay by using the UPI Mode, would be eligible for the lucky draw scheme. The money transfer by digital wallets like as Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, pockets, is not eligible for the Digidhan lucky draw.
Lucky Grahak Yojana Time period of Transaction
All the cash-less and digital payment did from 8th Nov to 13th April 2017, have an opportunity to win the lucky draw. The lucky draw starts from 25th December 2016 till 100 days from the start date.
Digidhan Lucky Draw Winner Amount Limit
DigiDhan Lucky Grahak Yojana: The members wish to be awarded by the Lucky Grahak Yojana need to transfer from the associated Applications between the amount limits. The min. an amount is 50Rs and the max. an amount is 3000 Rs. transfer.
How to Participate in Lucky Winners Grahak Yojana Through UPI
- First, of all create the Virtual Payment Address (VPA) on any UPI Enabled Applications.
- The link that is of your bank account and also Set Transaction Pin.
- Ask your shop nearby where you pay by cash to create VPA of their Bank Account also.
- Now tell the shop owner to generate Bharat QR Code of their VPA using link below by enter name and VPA. (i.e. http://www.upiqr.in/)
- Now Generate & Print QR Code as well as VPA to Show at Payment Desk of the shop.
- Now you can use this Yojana whenever buy/ pay on his VPA address by using your UPI Application.
- Now you’re & that merchant transaction is in the Lucky Grahak Yojana.
- Any other payment by using UPI also eligible for this scheme
How to know Digidhan Yojana/Scheme Result 2017
- The draw will be organized every day at Digi dhan Melas and it is also conducted every day.
- The govt has built up a website to provide news to winners.
- You can check easily by giving your mobile number information.
- Then You get OTP to verify your mobile number.
- And then check your Result.
Digi Dhan Lucky Winners Scheme
The lucky Digi Dhan Lucky Winners Scheme/Grahak Yojana is a large scheme gives you the cash prize. The Thousands of candidates is going to get rewards through this Govt scheme. The government is spending Rs. 340 Crore for the digital payment lucky winners draw. We will be updates all latest notification of Indian Govt regarding DigiDhan Lucky Grahak Yojana. If members have any query then come in the comment box to discuss with us through comments.
Related Posts: –