Lab Technician jobs in Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Mumbai
Details of the Job
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) proposes to conduct a Walk-In-Interview for all eligible and interested Indian Citizens for 1 positions of Lab Technician on contractual basis under the given project.Candidates must come to the Walk In along with the application form and requisite documents on 23-08-2022 (10 AM) at the given venue.The candidates should mention himself/herself by giving the information of Name of the post, Name of the candidate, email ID, etc.
Date & Walk-In-Interview will be held on : 23-08-2022 (10 AM)
Mode of Recruitment
The Selection criteria for Engagement of these posts based on Merit, taking into consideration the Marks scored in interview.
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted on 23-08-2022 (10 AM) Candidates should submit their resume duly filled in all respect along with copies of all certificates at the time of interview with recent passport size photograph pasted on it.Original documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification.Incomplete documents and the students without latest photograph, signature, etc.will be summarily rejected.
- Vacancies for the post of Lab Technician and more
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Lab Technician
- Central Govt
- Date Posted: August 18, 2022
- Last Date for Application: August 23, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: BSC, M.Sc., BMLT
- Instituition: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Maharashtra
- Salary Band: Rs 21100 - 30000