Medical Officer jobs in Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Mumbai
Details of the Job
Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) proposes to conduct Walk-In-Interview on the date of 01-06-2022 (10 AM) at the given venue to fill up 2 contracual posts of Medical Officer in the required project.Candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions laid down for the posts, may appear for the Walk-In Interview along with copies of biodata, educational qualification, experience certificates etc to the given Venue.Walk-In-Interview will be held on 01-06-2022 (10 AM).
Date & Date of Walk-In-Interview is : 01-06-2022 (10 AM)
Mode of Recruitment
The selection shall be made on the basis of Walk-in-Interview.
No fee is required to the said post.
All Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, may appear in Walk in along with original certificates and a self attested photocopies of experience and qualification on prescribed dates to given venue.Reporting Time and Walk-In date is 01-06-2022 (10 AM).Originals should not be submitted along with the application but these originals should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- Vacancies for the post of Medical Officer and more
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Central Govt
- Date Posted: May 20, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 01, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: BAMS, BDS, BHMS, MBBS
- Instituition: Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Maharashtra
- Salary Band: Rs 40000 - 76000