Junior Research Fellow (Department of Applied Physics) jobs in Calcutta University (CALUNIV) Kolkata
Details of the Job
Calcutta University (CALUNIV) will hold a walkin interview for 1 posts of Junior Research Fellow (Department of Applied Physics) on contract basis.Eligible candidates may appear in the walkin interview with their duly filled application in the given format along with all original documents, photocopies of all certificates in the proof of age, caste, quaification, experience and photographs on 07-06-2022 (2 PM) at the given venue.
Date & Time of walkin Interview : 07-06-2022 (2 PM)
The Selection will be based on candidates performance in the walkin interview.
Application fee is Nil.
Eligible applicants are required to attend walkin interview on 07-06-2022 (2 PM) with their application in the given format along with attested photocopies of the documents related to qualification, experience, age, cast etc to the given venue.Applicants must bring their all original certificates at the time of interview.Candidates must reach to the venue before one houre at the time of interview.
- Vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow (Department of Applied Physics) and more
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Research Fellow
- State Govt
- Date Posted: June 02, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 07, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: M.Sc., M.Tech., BE-CS/IT, BE-Electrical, BE-Electronics
- Instituition: Calcutta University (CALUNIV), West Bengal
- Salary Band: Rs 31000