Young Professional Field Worker jobs in Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG Mathura) Mathura
Details of the Job
Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG Mathura) invites candidates who are eligible to appear in a walkin interview for 3 posts of Young Professional and Field Worker on contract basis.Candidates may appear with their filled application in the given format, Bio data and all original documents, photocopies of all certificates in the proof of age, caste, quaification, experience and photographs on 25-06-2022 (11 Am) at the given venue.
Date & Time of walkin Interview : 25-06-2022 (11 Am)
The Selection will be based on candidates performance in the walkin interview.
No Application fee.
Eligible applicants are required to attend walkin interview on 25-06-2022 (11 Am) with their application in the given format along with attested photocopies of the documents related to qualification, experience, age, cast etc to the given venue.Applicants must bring their all original certificates at the time of interview and reach the venue well before time of interview.
- Vacancies for the post of Young Professional Field Worker and more
- No of Vacancies: 3
- Location: Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
- Central Govt
- Research Fellow
- Date Posted: June 18, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 25, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: All Graduates, BSC, BSC Agri, Diploma Agriculture
- Instituition: Central Institute for Research on Goats (CIRG Mathura), Uttar Pradesh
- Salary Band: Rs 15000 - 18000