Project Associate, JRF jobs in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) Kolkata
Details of the Job
Candidates are invited to Walk-In-Interview for 30 posts of Project Associate, JRF and Various in Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) to be held on 15-06-2022 & 16-06-2022 (9 AM).The positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.Aspirants meet the eligibility criteria, appear in Walk-In-Interview along with requisite documents at the given Venue.Candidate without provisional certificate will not be eligible for Walk-in-Interview.
Eligibility Criteria Norms
Date & walkin Interview date & repoting time for the positions : 15-06-2022 & 16-06-2022 (9 AM)
Selection process for the engagement of posts based on Merit, and Marks secured in personal interview.
Application fee is Nil.
The aspirants should bring with them, their requisite copies of certificates of age, experience, qualification etc for due verification along with Self Resume, photograph and a valid proof of Identity.Walkin will be held on 15-06-2022 & 16-06-2022 (9 AM).The candidates are advised to check the essential qualification as well as desired qualification & if they fulfill then only need to appear in walk-in.
- Vacancies for the post of Project Associate, JRF and more
- No of Vacancies: 30
- Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Central Govt
- Research Fellow
- Date Posted: June 01, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 16, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: All Graduates, M.Sc., M.Tech., Ph.D, BE-Aerospace, BE-Civil, BE-CS/IT, BE-Electrical, BE-Electronics, BE-ECE, BE-Instrumentation, BE-Mechanical, BE-Others, BE-Power, Diploma Computer Science, Diploma Electrical, Diploma Electronics, Diploma Instrumentation Technology, Diploma Mechanical, Diploma mechatronics
- Instituition: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI), West Bengal
- Salary Band: Rs 31000