Apprenticeship (Aeronautical Development Establishment) jobs in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Bengaluru
Details of the Job
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is currently inviting candidates who are eligible to apply for 51 posts of Apprenticeship in Aeronautical Development Establishment.Interested Eligible Candidates may send their applications according to format prescribed to the concerned E-mail address by 15-08-2022.All the documents that are relevant should be sent alongwith application form, as proof of suitability for the posts.Email subject should be formed properly, containing name of post applied for.
Application forms to be received to the concerned email by : 15-08-2022.
Mode of Recruitment
Received applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be called for documents verification, on the basis of marks secured in qualifying examination.
No fee to be paid.
Eligible candidates may apply for relevant posts by sending their application to the concerned email address, according to format prescribed.No need to send print to Defence Research and Development Organisation at this stage.Keeping a print copy for use in future is advised though.Only candidates who are eligible will be entertained, therefore candidates must make sure that they meet the necessary eligibility criteria.
Applications to be sent to
email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vacancies for the post of Apprenticeship (Aeronautical Development Establishment) and more
- No of Vacancies: 51
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Central Govt
- Date Posted: July 18, 2022
- Last Date for Application: August 15, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: ITI, BE-CS/IT, BE-Electrical, BE-ECE, Diploma Computer Science, Diploma Electrical, Diploma ECE, Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication, Diploma Mechanical
- Instituition: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Karnataka
- Salary Band: Rs 9000