Junior Research Fellow (NPOL) jobs in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Jaipur
Details of the Job
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) invites suitable and qualified candidates for Walk-In-Interview to 6 posts of Junior Research Fellow (NPOL) on contractual basis.The Walk-in-interview will be held according to the given schedule.Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of appearing for interview, which will be conducted on 21-05-2022 & 22-05-2022 (9 AM) at given venue.
Date and Time of Walk-In-Interview is : 21-05-2022 & 22-05-2022 (9 AM)
The selection shall be made on the basis of Written test and or Interview.
There is no Application Fee for all candidates.
The aspirants may bring with them all original certificates for verification and 01 set of photocopies in support of Age, Caste, Qualification, Experience, Employment Exchange Registration Card, 1 passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application form to appear the Walk-In on 21-05-2022 & 22-05-2022 (9 AM).Aspirants must report to the venue before one hour from time of interview.
- Vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow (NPOL) and more
- No of Vacancies: 6
- Location: Jaipur, Kerala
- Central Govt
- Research Fellow
- Date Posted: April 20, 2022
- Last Date for Application: May 22, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: M.Sc., M.Tech., BE-Chemical, BE-Electrical, BE-Electronics, BE-ECE
- Instituition: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Kerala
- Salary Band: Rs 31000