Junior Research Fellow (ADRDE) jobs in Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Lucknow
Details of the Job
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) will conduct a Walk-In-Interview exclusively for all candidates who are eligible for the recruitment to 3 posts of Junior Research Fellow (ADRDE) on contractual basis under the specific project.Candidates may attend the walk-in along with all documents on 29-06-2022 (9 AM) at the given venue.Candidates should remember that non-fulfillment of the eligibility conditions will result in cancellation of candidature at any stage.
Date & Aspirants should report at the venue by : 29-06-2022 (9 AM)
Mode of Recruitment
Selection proceduce will be mainly based on the performance in the walk-in-interview to be conducted on given date.
Candidates must appear for the Walk-In on 29-06-2022 (9 AM) While appearing for Walk-In-Interview, the aspirants have to bring a print of their registration form along with attested copies & originals of documents that are relevant (Mark sheets, proof of date of birth, passing certificates of higher secondary examination i.e.10+2 onwards, caste certificate etc).
- Vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow (ADRDE) and more
- No of Vacancies: 3
- Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Central Govt
- Research Fellow
- Date Posted: June 23, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 29, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: M.Tech., BE-CS/IT, BE-Mechanical
- Instituition: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Uttar Pradesh
- Salary Band: Rs 31000