Lower Division Clerk jobs in Indian Air Force (IAF) New Delhi
Details of the Job
Indian Air Force (IAF) is currently inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment to 4 posts of Lower Division Clerk.Applicant should be an Indian citizen and must make sure he meets the eligibility criteria before applying.Applications should be made in the given format and should be sent along with a recent passport sized photograph to the given address latest by 20-06-2022 .
* All candidates are advised to read official notification.
Applications along with complete enclosures must reach by : 20-06-2022.
Selection proceduce will be mainly based on the written test to be conducted later.
Candidates don't have to pay any fee.
Candidates are required to submit duly filled employment form complete in all respects along with a recent passport sized photograph and documents that are relevant so as to reach the given address latest by 20-06-2022.Candidate may preserve a copy for use in future.The candidate should clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
Address for sending application forms
Presiding Officer, Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office, Subroto Park, New Delhi 110010.
- Vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk and more
- No of Vacancies: 4
- Location: New Delhi, New Delhi
- Central Govt
- Clerical Jobs
- Date Posted: May 23, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 20, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Permanent
- Qualifications: 12th, Ex-Servicemen
- Instituition: Indian Air Force (IAF), New Delhi
- Salary Band: Rs.level 2