Subject Matter Specialist (Deendayal Research Institute Gonda) jobs in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Lucknow
Details of the Job
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is looking for candidates who are eligible for the recruitment to 3 posts of Subject Matter Specialist (Deendayal Research Institute Gonda).All eligible and Interested candidates must apply by sending their completed applications in given format along with all the requisite documents, fees (if applicable), etc on or before the last date.Note : More details will be updated soon.
* Please see official notice for further details.
The printout of the application form along with supporting documents should be submitted before : with in 30 days (will be updated soon)
Eligible candidates are required to attend written test or Interview.Indian Council of Agricultural Research will prefer more experienced candidates in this selection process so candidates are advised to give their professional work details, if any.
No Application Fee.
All candidates who are eligible must apply for these posts with in 30 days according to format.All application forms should be posted to the given address under Registered Cover.All applications will be accepted by post only.The Indian Council of Agricultural Research will not be responsible for any kind of postal delays.Candidates should clearly indicate post applied for on the top of the envelope and in the application.
General Manager, Deendayal Research Institute, Lal Bahadur Shastri Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Gopalgram, Gonda 271125.
- Vacancies for the post of Subject Matter Specialist (Deendayal Research Institute Gonda) and more
- No of Vacancies: 3
- Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Central Govt
- Date Posted: June 13, 2022
- Last Date for Application: July 20, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Permanent
- Qualifications: M.Sc.
- Instituition: Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Uttar Pradesh
- Salary Band: Rs 15600 - 39100 + GP Rs 5400