Engraver Junior Office Assistant jobs in India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) Kolkata
Details of the Job
India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) is currently inviting candidates who are eligible to apply via online for 7 posts of Engraver and Junior Office Assistant.Eligible Candidates who are interested may apply via online by 07-06-2022 , after ensuring that they meet the necessary eligibility criteria.All personal and educational details should be mentioned properly.
Online Application forms to be received by : 07-06-2022.Tentative date of Online examination : June-July, 2022
Mode of Recruitment
On the basis of written test.
Rs.600 (200 for SC/ST/PWD candidates), to be paid online.
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply via online for relevant posts according to given online application form.No need to send print to India Government Mint Kolkata at this stage.Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings.Keeping a print copy for use in future is advised.
- Vacancies for the post of Engraver Junior Office Assistant and more
- No of Vacancies: 7
- Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Clerical Jobs
- Central Govt
- Date Posted: May 16, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 07, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Permanent
- Qualifications: Ex-Servicemen, All Graduates,
- Instituition: India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata), West Bengal
- Salary Band: Rs. 23910- 85570 (3rd PRC) (Other allowances as admissible)