Senior Consultant Project Coordinator jobs in Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) New Delhi
Details of the Job
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) intends to engage 5 contractual posts of Senior Consultant and Project Coordinator under a given project on a consolidated honorarium.Please note that the Vacancies may vary.Candidates may attend the Interview on 25-06-2022 (10 AM).The job is ONLY on Contract basis and doesn’t carry any liability on Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts for regular appointment at any stage.
Date & Walk-In-Interview Time is : 25-06-2022 (10 AM)
Mode of Recruitment
Through Interview.Candidates may kindly ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to coming for personal interview.
All candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format duly filled and all other documents that are relevant on the 25-06-2022 (10 AM) at given venue.No claim for regular appointment in Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.Eligible candidates fulfilling all parameters including Reserved category may apply.Candidates should have valid Registration of their Name, Qualification etc need apply.
- Vacancies for the post of Senior Consultant Project Coordinator and more
- No of Vacancies: 5
- Location: New Delhi, New Delhi
- Central Govt
- Accounting Jobs
- Date Posted: June 13, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 25, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: All Post Graduates, Chartered Accountants, LLM, MBA,
- Instituition: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), New Delhi
- Salary Band: as per norms