Junior Research Fellow, SPF Project Assistant jobs in Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Bengaluru
Details of the Job
Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) will conduct a Walk-In-Interview for the recruitment to 13 posts of Junior Research Fellow, SPF and Project Assistant on contract basis.Citizenship : Candidates can attend.All candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions, should attend the Interview along with completed application form and documents that are relevant on 05-07-2022 (10 AM).
Attend & the Walk-In-Interview on : 05-07-2022 (10 AM)
Based on Interview, which will be conducted by Selection Committee of Institute of Wood Science and Technology .Only candidates who are found eligible according to norms, can attend the interview.
Kindly come prepared for attending the Walk-In-Interview on 05-07-2022 (10 AM).If employed under the State or Central Government, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.Report to the Venue before the scheduled commencement of the test.
- Vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow, SPF Project Assistant and more
- No of Vacancies: 13
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Central Govt
- Research Fellow
- Date Posted: June 25, 2022
- Last Date for Application: July 05, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Contract
- Qualifications: BSC, M.Sc., M.Tech., BE-Biotechnology, BE-Others
- Instituition: Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST), Karnataka
- Salary Band: Rs 20000 - 31000