Assistant Town Planner jobs in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Bengaluru
Details of the Job
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited application from candidates who are eligible for appointment to 60 posts of Assistant Town Planner.Interested Candidates who have required qualification, may apply via online by 30-05-2022 , after ensuring that they meet the necessary eligibility criteria.All personal and educational details should be mentioned properly.
Closing date for submission of Online Application forms : 30-05-2022Last date for payment of fees : 31-05-2022
Mode of Recruitment
There will be written test.Written test will consist of two paper, each of 100 marks.
Application fee should apy online by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.Application fee is : Nil : For SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH of Karnataka, Rs 30/- for Ex-Servicemen, Rs 300/- for OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B) of Karnataka & Rs 600/- for other candidates.
Eligible candidates should fill application only through online mode latest by 30-05-2022.Personal and education details should fill in online application at appropriate place.Print of duly filled online application should retain for use in future.
- Vacancies for the post of Assistant Town Planner and more
- No of Vacancies: 60
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- State Govt
- Date Posted: April 29, 2022
- Last Date for Application: May 30, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Permanent
- Qualifications: Diploma Civil
- Instituition: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC), Karnataka
- Salary Band: Rs 33,450 - 62,600