for Stenographer Multi Tasking Staff (Department of Defence Production) jobs in Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence) Bengaluru
Details of the Job
Candidates willing to work as Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff (in Department of Defence Production) 6 posts in Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence) should send their applications in format prescribed along with a recent passport sized photograph and documents that are relevant so as to reach the given address on or before the last date.Application forms received after expiry of the last date or otherwise found incomplete, will not be entertained.
* Aspirants are requested to refer official Notification to get more details.
Last Date and Due date for Submission of completed application form is : with in 21 days of notification
The selection committee of Ministry of Defence shall shortlist the candidates for written test, based on specialization and experience.
Candidates don't have to pay any fee.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may apply to the posts by filling an application form and sending it along with documents that are relevant in support of qualification, age etc to the given address with in 21 days of notification.Affix two recent passport size photographs on application form.The envelope should be superscripted properly with : "'Application for the post of __' Stenographer and Multi Tasking Staff (Department of Defence Production)
Address for sending all applications
Chief Quality Assurance Establishment (Warship Equipment), Jalahalli Camp Road, Yeshwanthpur Post Bangalore 560022.
- Vacancies for the post of for Stenographer Multi Tasking Staff (Department of Defence Production) and more
- No of Vacancies: 6
- Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Central Govt
- Clerical Jobs
- Date Posted: June 13, 2022
- Last Date for Application: July 02, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Permanent
- Qualifications: 12th, 10th
- Instituition: Ministry of Defence (Ministry of Defence), Karnataka
- Salary Band: Rs 25500-81100