Junior Executive Senior Assistant jobs in National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC) New Delhi
Details of the Job
National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC) is currently inviting candidates who are eligible to apply via online for 7 posts of Junior Executive and Senior Assistant.Eligible Candidates who are interested may apply via online by 14-08-2022 , after ensuring that they meet the necessary eligibility criteria.All personal and educational details should be mentioned properly.
Closing date of Online Registration/Remittance of Application Fee : 14-08-2022Online written Test (tentative dates) Tentatively in the month of September 2022
Mode of Recruitment
Selection to the mentioned posts will be in the order of merit on the basis of online written test.Written test will be of 200 marks.Paper will comprise total 200 questions of one mark each.Duration of exam will be 120 minutes.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM are exempted from payment of application fee.Application fees is Rs 600/- for each post, to be paid through online mode.
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply via online for relevant posts according to given online application form.No need to send print to National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation at this stage.Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings.Keeping a print copy for use in future is advised.
Send Applications to
- Vacancies for the post of Junior Executive Senior Assistant and more
- No of Vacancies: 7
- Location: New Delhi, New Delhi
- Central Govt
- Date Posted: July 20, 2022
- Last Date for Application: August 14, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Permanent
- Qualifications: Ex-Servicemen, B.Com., BA, BSC, BE-CS/IT, Post Graduate Diploma Computer Applications
- Instituition: National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation (NSFDC), New Delhi
- Salary Band: Rs 26000-93000