Plantation Supervisor, Plantation Assistant jobs in Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation (OSCDC) Bhubaneswar
Details of the Job
Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation (OSCDC) is currently inviting candidates who are eligible to apply via online for 58 posts of Plantation Supervisor, Plantation Assistant and Various.Eligible Candidates who are interested may apply via online by 26-08-2022 , after ensuring that they meet the necessary eligibility criteria.All personal and educational details should be mentioned properly.
Starting date of online application : 29-07-2022Closing date of Online Application forms : 26-08-2022 till 11.59 PM
Mode of Recruitment
A selection process will comprise computer based test followed by computer skill test.Computer based test will of 200 marks and time allotment for exam will be 2 hours.
Application of Rs 500/- is to be paid online by using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.Fees is Nil for SC/ST/Pwd candidates.
Eligible and candidates who are interested should complete the application only with an online facility latest by 26-08-2022.All related particulars should be maintained carefully.Candidates are required to upload scanned photos and signature in on-line application.A copy of filled in application form should be kept for use in future.Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process and will be informed accordingly.
- Vacancies for the post of Plantation Supervisor, Plantation Assistant and more
- No of Vacancies: 58
- Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Accounting Jobs
- State Govt
- Date Posted: July 25, 2022
- Last Date for Application: August 26, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Permanent
- Qualifications: 12th, All Graduates, B.Com., BSC, BSC Agri, Chartered Accountants, M.Com., MBA, Post Graduate Diploma Computer Applications, Diploma Agriculture, Diploma Civil, Diploma
- Instituition: Odisha State Cashew Development Corporation (OSCDC), Odisha
- Salary Band: Rs 25300