Nursing Officer jobs in Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Bhubaneswar
Details of the Job
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) is currently inviting candidates who are eligible to apply via online for 4070 posts of Nursing Officer.Eligible Candidates who are interested may apply via online by 07-06-2022 , after ensuring that they meet the necessary eligibility criteria.All personal and educational details should be mentioned properly.
Online Registration by : 07-06-2022.Final submission by : 12-06-2022
Mode of Recruitment
On the basis of Performance in written test, to be held for 100 marks and 100 questions, with duration 2 hours.It wil have 60 Questions from Diploma (GNM) / BSC Nursing Courses, 25 questions based on practical skills, 10 questions of Arithmetic (10th standard) and 5 questions from English (10th standard) .
Fee Structure :No Application fee.
No Application fee.
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply via online for relevant posts according to given online application form.No need to send print to Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission at this stage.Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings.Keeping a print copy for use in future is advised.
Send Applications to
- Vacancies for the post of Nursing Officer and more
- No of Vacancies: 4070
- Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- State Govt
- Date Posted: May 11, 2022
- Last Date for Application: June 07, 2022
- Tenure of the Job: Permanent
- Qualifications: B.Sc.Nursing, Diploma GNM
- Instituition: Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC), Odisha
- Salary Band: Rs.Pay Level 8 (29200 - 92300)